Justin mum

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Different pattern every night

Ever since the birth of my prince,i din get a good night rest except for those nights where he is with ILs..

Although he is with ILs,i tend to worry abt the timing that he sleeps..Let's say if he sleep late,the next day he might sleep late too..Headache for me and hubby..

At 1 mth plus,justin needed people to rock him to sleep..that period,i have moved back to my parents' place..Every night,my father and my sister helped me to rock him to sleep cum singing song..

At 2 mth plus,someone donated a sarong stand to me..This is a god sent gift..From then onwards,my father and sister rock him to sleep in the sarong..

From 3mth plus,he seeked out my breast for comfort suckling to sleep..

At 5mth plus,i stopped breastfeeding cos of low supply..he suckled himself to sleep using a milk bottle..

Good times do not last forever..At 7mth plus,he refuse the bottle..he will flip and turn and cries when he is damm sleepy..

Hence,we began our tiring journey of putting my dear prince justin to sleep..some nights,my hubby sings to him.. some nights,i rocked him to sleep...last night, a completely new pattern, i carried him and run around to put him to sleep.

wat more patterns..sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home