Justin mum

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Topic on Birth

"The number of women between the ages of 15 and 50 is fixed. The number of birth-giving machines (and) devices is fixed, so all we can ask is that they do their best per head," - copyright from this article

As a mother,your first reaction is probably "Wat!!I did my best.Wat else u expect!"

As a woman,your first reaction is "Hey i am not a machine,ok!"

Why is the woman having problem here? It is a social issue and it involves both man and woman. Unless you are telling me that woman alone can self-procreate..

I just met up with a friend who is married for 5yrs.We sort of bombard her on questions "so when is ur turn?". Then she slap us with a question "Why you want to have a kid?"

Oh boy...hmm why huh? I din answer her cos i also have no answer..In her case,it seems like it is their choice..Ok,we rest the case till the next time someone pop the question in her face again

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home